1641 Josephine Street
Enter inside this North Berkeley home to open plan living rooms with refinished hardwood floors, two fireplaces and excellent light.
The large eat in kitchen has new hardwood floors, fresh paint and plenty of storage. Step outside through sliding glass doors onto a level patio to enjoy open air dining and the expansive back yard.
The main floor second bedroom with wood ceiling and cork floor is perfect for guests or home office / studio.
The Master Bedroom on main floor has an ensuite bathroom and laundry area.
Two large bedrooms and an additional bathroom upstairs offer a variety of living options.
The huge undeveloped attic, previously used as workshop and weaving studio has interior access from the house as well as its own exterior entrance.
- North Berkeley location near BART
- Four bedrooms & three bathrooms
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Large eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Huge standup attic
- Fenced yard with fruit trees
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room with space for large table
- Gourmet Ghetto amenities nearby